Friday, June 5, 2009

4am here

Ok it is 4am here, and I m still awake, so read this at ur own risk


Today I m goin to write something nasty
as the long night is so lonely
that make me feel so horny
but I have no money
can't go find some baby or honey
I feel desperate and unhappy
end up I stay home and eat maggi
Now you will think my mind is very dirty
But all I do just to make my reader happy (u did laugh, right!)


Disclaimer:
1) Just for fun, nothing to do with the alive or death
2) My reader say I write too much love poem, now try this

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha ha! very good.. eh, I know hotel now charge surcharge for holiday seasons, but u want to try Tg. Rambutan? Seems yearly rate is all the same, and can get in for FREE if got recommendation...

June 5, 2009 at 5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no silly thing, please.
King Kong blog always gave good impression and "untuk tontonan umum" now turn to this kind and without picture for elaboration samo.
If wanna turn, turn in a good way..dun hang half way there...else your readers wont be happy..

June 8, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home