Sunday, July 4, 2010

You left me, just when I need you the most

On the day when I m back from charity, I feel so happy and satisfy until the radio play this song "You left me, just when I need you the most". Some tenant told us their relative/child leave them there and never come back.

So this poem is dedicated to the MONSTER/ANIMAL out there. It take me few weeks to complete this for u MONSTER/ANIMAL



u were my sunlight
I take care for u day & night
cheers u up when u had a fright
teach u what is wrong and right
when I m old, u say get out of my sight

I give u stationary and books
let u future filled with a bright hope
sometimes I know u r stress and cannot cope
I cook u good meal and tell u joke
at the end u send me to old folk

young time when u went ur pant
I smile and give u a hand
old time when I wet my own pant
u scold me like insane

When the night is cold
I put u in my hold
with all my heart and soul
but when I m useless and old
u asked me to go...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kiran said...

That is a really touching poem Lai. It is really sad how people around the world seem to forget what their parents did and sacrificed for them.

July 4, 2010 at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home